1 cup Corn kernels
2 Bell peppers
2 small Onions
1/2 cup Tomato puree
2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1/3 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
2 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Kasuri methi
1 tbsp Fresh cream
1/3 cup Water
Salt to taste
1. Boil the corn kernels and keep aside.
2. Chop onions and capsicum.
3. In a pan heat oil, add cumin seeds and let them pop.
4. Add onions and cook for about 1 min or until they become translucent.
5. Add ginger and garlic paste and cook for 2-4 minutes.
6. Now add tomato puree and cook for 2-4 minutes.
7. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt to taste, cook till spices are well absorbed.
8. Add diced bell pepper and water, cook for 3-5 min.
9. Add boiled corn kernels.
10.Add garam masala, kasuri methi, fresh cream and cook for about 2 min.
11.Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or rice.