1 red onion
3 small tomatoes
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
6 inch square paneer
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
Handful of cilantro leaves
Lime juice to taste
1. Cut the vegetables and paneer into one inch pieces.
2. Heat a teaspoon of oil and add cumin seeds. Add onions, tomatoes and peppers.
3. Grate a half-inch piece of ginger over the skillet.
4. Stir-fry for about five minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften.
5. Sprinkle the turmeric, salt and garam masala powder to taste. Mix, and then add the paneer cubes.
6. Keep the heat medium, and cook for another couple of minutes.
7. Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime juice.
8. Serve hot with roti or rice.