25g unsalted butter
100g milk powder
200ml condensed milk
½ tsp cardamom powder
60g cocoa powder
1. Line a flat dish with parchment paper.
2. Mix the milk powder with cream evenly, and keep aside.
3. Heat the butter along with cardamom powder.
4. Add the condensed milk and cocoa powder on low heat, stir constantly so no lumps form.
5. Keep stirring till this mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
6. After the mixture is ready, pour it on a flat dish and even it out into a 6-8 cm deep layer.
7. Cool and set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hrs at the minimum.
8. Cut into your desired shape and serve.