2 cups Grated coconut
1.5 cups Sugar
1 cup Water
4 tsp Ghee
1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
Sliced almonds or other dry fruits for garnish
1. Mix sugar with water in a pan and put it to boil.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add ghee, cardamom powder, and grated coconut.
3. Cook on low heat, continuously stirring the mixture, till bubbles form and mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
4. Pour the mixture on the greased tray, garnish with select dry fruits. Let it cool.
5. Cut into rectangular pieces and store in an airtight container.