2 cups finely grated russet potatoes
1/4 cup corn
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a muffin tin with oil.
3. Mix grated potatoes, thinly chopped onion, cilantro, corn, butter, cornstarch, salt and pepper thoroughly.
4. Fil muffin tins with the mixture.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F and bake for 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.