This Nutella Marble Loaf must for Nutella lovers! A very easy and delicious loaf which is moist on the inside and has a nice crust on the outside.
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter at room temperature
4 large eggs at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 325F
Grease loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
2. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Lightly beat eggs with vanilla in a small bowl.
4. In a medium bowl sift together flour and baking powder (and 1/2 tsp salt if using unsalted butter)
5. Pour egg mixture into the creamed butter mixture. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Then add flour mixture in about 3 additions, beating at low speed after each one.
6. Spread 1/2 of the batter in the loaf pan. Spoon the Nutella on top and flatten using rubber spatula. Cover with remaining batter. Run a dull knife through the batter to create the marbling effect. Bake for 70 minutes. Cake is done if inserted toothpick come out clean. Allow to cool before slicing. Refrigerate unused portion.