1 cup nut mixture (cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, or nuts of choice)
1/2 cup oats
1.5 cups dates
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp agave syrup or coconut sugar (optional, for extra sweetness)
2 tsp cacao powder
1. Powder the nuts, oats and cacao in a food processor.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients and blend to a sticky mixture.
3. If it is still dry, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. Press the mix into balls with your hands.
5. Roll in shredded coconut.
6. Refrigerate and serve.
7. The balls can last for upto two weeks if refrigerated.