1 Small Package Spaghetti
1 Medium size onion or shallot
5 Gloves of garlic
½ Red pepper
½ cup Cherry tomatoes
1 cup Chopped parsley
4 tbsp Virgin olive oil
1 tsp Hot chili flakes
2 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese (if you want to keep the meal vegan, skip this item)
Salt and pepper
1. Place spaghetti into boiling water and cook until a la dente. When cooked, drain and cool down with cold water. Put aside.
2. Chop garlic and red onion, red peppers and parsley
3. Half cherry tomatoes
4. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and onion, stir often to avoid burning and wait until translucent Apr. 5 minutes.
5. Add red pepper, cook for 2 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and chilli flakes and cook for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Add the rest of the olive oil, and spaghetti. Add all parsley, and stir well on medium heat.
7. Serve on hot pasta plates and enjoy
Credits – globalvegetarian.ca