400 g Sweet potato
150 g Dark chocolate
80 g Coconut oil
100 g All purpose flour
200 g Golden caster sugar
1 pinch Salt
50 g Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking soda.
Ingredients: Chocolate And Avocado Ganache
1 Medium ripe avocado
4 tbsp Maple syrup
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
Method For The Brownies
1. Pre heat oven to 180 deg. Line a shallow baking tray with parchment paper
2. Peel and chop sweet potato into small chunks. Steam over a double boiler until soft.
3. Once cooled add sweet potato to a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
4. Add melted chocolate and coconut oil and blitz again until combined.
5. Add all remaining ingredients and blitz again till just evenly combined. Taking care not to over mix the batter.
6. Using a spatula or wooden spoon transfer the brownie batter to your lined baking tray, making sure to spread out evenly.
7. Pop into your pre heated over for 30 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack while you prepare the chocolate and avocado ganache.
Method For Ganache
1. Take all the ingredients blitz in a food processor until smooth and creamy or alternatively push the ripe avocado through a sieve add cocoa powder and maple syrup and beat with the back of a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy .
2. Now take your cooled brownie and smother with chocolate ganache