At Sabzi Mandi, we believe in family. Once someone becomes a part of our team here at Sabzi Mandi they become a part of our Sabzi Mandi family. This makes a huge difference to your shopping experience as it is a family like atmosphere. Every one of our family members will go the extra mile to satisfy your needs and make your trip to Sabzi Mandi as enjoyable as possible. Come to Sabzi Mandi and become a part of our family.
Sabzi Mandi Supermarket feels honored to be of help during these difficult times. Do you need help booking your Covid-19 vaccine appointment? Please visit the below Sabzi Mandi Store for assistance:
Newton Store: #106 – 12568 72 Avenue, Surrey
Saturday & Sunday, May 8 & 9
1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Keeping you safe by sanitizing our stores regularly
Dear Customers, below is some important information and guidelines in the current scenario:
1. Please maintain social distancing while shopping as well as when in public. Minimum of two meters. Please look for markings on the ground.
2. Please be patient as we are doing our best to ensure you find everything you need while keeping everyone safe. So please follow instructions from our staff.
3. Our shelves are full. So please purchase only what you need and there is no need to panic buy. We will constantly be replenishing our inventory throughout the day.
4. Bulk Bins have been sealed off for health reasons. The only bins that remain open are the Gravity/Handle bins which hold the Lentils and Dry Fruits. So rest assured you will be able to purchase these essential items in bulk.
5. Please avoid touching multiple items in the store while shopping. Please touch it only if the item is being purchased to avoid transfer to other customers as well as our employees.
6. We are open regular business hours to serve you.
Parkash Bains, creator of Global Vegetarian, is offering her ebook about Indian spices, their use as well as their health benefits. It’s called “17 Indian Spices A to Z: Our spice guide to your Indian cooking.” You can get this handy guide to Indian spices for FREE, right here:globalvegetarian.ca/sabzi
Shopping at Sabzi Mandi – Global Vegetarian Cooking Course Preparation Series
Tip of the weekFitness tip of the week
|Quote of the week||Fitness tip of the week|
|When you love your work, every day is a holiday.||Broccoli is high in sulfur and helps strengthen nails.|
The Brands We Carry