Check out our weekly specials and save loads of money!
#106-12568 72 Ave
Surrey BC, V3W 2M6
Dear Customers, below is some important information and guidelines in the current scenario:
- Masks are recommended for entry into our stores.
- Please maintain social distancing while shopping as well as when in public. Minimum of two meters. Please look for markings on the ground.
- Please be patient as we are doing our best to ensure you find everything you need while keeping everyone safe. So please follow instructions from our staff.
- Our shelves are full. So please purchase only what you need and there is no need to panic buy. We will constantly be replenishing our inventory throughout the day.
- Please avoid touching multiple items in the store while shopping. Please touch it only if the item is being purchased to avoid transfer to other customers as well as our employees.
- We are open regular business hours to serve you.
- United we will get through this tough time
The Brands We Carry
Shopping at Sabzi Mandi – Global Vegetarian Cooking Course Preparation Series
Really good store for Indian groceries!! Very clean and well stocked.
World for Indian groceries. Loved the place. Almost got everything I needed.
Siman Preet Kaur
Fresh food and vegetables available Grocery items available Genuine rates Helping and supporting staff Pure hygienic area Great deals
Dr Hargill .
Stepping Up for the Community
Despite finding success while running his own Mac’s Convenience Store and subsequently launching his own convenience store chain along with his brother in Saskatchewan in the 80s, Ravinder Narula and his family decided to move to BC in order to reconnect with their South Asian roots.
Upon his arrival in Vancouver in 1991, Ravinder realized that there was a shortage of South Asian produce and grocery available within a province that was home to a large South Asian community. He concluded that this inevitably meant that just like him, a whole generation of immigrants were missing the tastes of the traditional cuisines that they enjoyed while growing up in India.
With the intention of filling this void within the South Asian grocery market, Ravinder began his mission by purchasing a small grocery sPosted: December 22, 2020|
Posted: November 09, 2020|
Posted: July 02, 2020|